November 29, 2020 Garden of Lights Show 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
November 29, 2020
Mill Pond Garden
A Walk Through Wonderland of Mill Pond Garden in 35,000 Lights
New displays include the “Moon”, “Mushrooms”, “Meteor Shower”, “Buzzing Bees on Flowers” and more. The theme is the garden itself featuring shrubs, trees, flower beds, dancing fountain, flowing stream and pond all done in lights. Clumps of lighted Roses, Hyacinths, and Lilies, made of lights, all come together in this perfectly enchanting experience. There is not a better way to see a light show than to be immersed in it, with a fragrant Cherry wood fire for warming up.
One ticket admits one vehicle with up to six people.
- Left click once the “+” for Time of Admission of your choice–
- Fill in your name, email address, phone. Only one name/email/phone is required per vehicle.
- Scroll down to one left click on ‘Register this Event’. Then Check Out page pops up.
- Enter billing details and scroll down to enter credit card number, month, year (last 2 digits), and your card’s CVC#.
- Scroll to bottom of page and left click once on “Place Order”, a green button finalizing the transaction.
* At entry to event give your ticket name to admit .
* No refunds. Ticket may be given as a gift.
* State mandated safe virus practices: mask covering mouth and nose, park eight feet apart, stay ten feet from other people not of your own group, no sitting, don’t touch anything, no entry to building or rest room.