Director’s Tour of Garden 12 Noon to 1 PM Saturday, January 16, 2021
January 16, 2021
Mill Pond Garden
A forty minute walk through tour of the garden, guided by Director Michael Zajic, to learn how to look at the bones of a garden, the purpose of hardscapes, how to maximize the walking garden, how to plan for the 60% evergreen 40% deciduous garden ideal for the Cape, some plant recommendations.
One $25 Ticket admits one car with up to four people. Arrive at 11:45 AM to be ready to start tour at Noon.
- Left click once the “+” for Time of Admission of your choice–
- Fill in your name, email address, phone. Only one name/email/phone is required per vehicle.
- Scroll down to one left click on ‘Register this Event’. Then Check Out page pops up.
- Enter billing details and scroll down to enter credit card number, month, year (last 2 digits), and your card’s CVC#.
- Scroll to bottom of page and left click once on “Place Order”, a green button finalizing the transaction.
* At entry to event give your ticket name to admit .
* No refunds. Ticket may be given as a gift.
* State mandated safe virus practices: mask covering mouth and nose, park eight feet apart, stay ten feet from other people not of your own group, no sitting, don’t touch anything, no entry to building or rest room.